If your vehicle gives you a comfortable, smooth ride when you are behind the wheel, you can thank your suspension system. If your vehicle handles well and is reliable in terms of steering, you can thank your suspension system. Truth be told, your suspension system is one of those things you don’t realize that you appreciate until it is going bad. At Scotty’s Automotive, our ASE Certified technicians are experts in all things suspension and are here to provide you with all the maintenance and repair services you need to keep your ride running smoothly
Suspension Repair Montague, NJ
Because your suspension system is in charge of the handling and comfort of your ride, it is typically easy to spot or feel when it needs to be repaired. Some of the most common signs that you need suspension repair include:
- Your vehicle is pulling to the left or the right when you are steering
- Your steering wheel is crooked or out of center
- You have noticed a bumpier ride than normal
- Your vehicle exhibits a rolling motion when you turn a corner or change lines
- You have noticed that your steering wheel is vibrating or shaking
- Your steering has begun to feel loose or as if it is wandering
- You have spotted uneven or accelerated tread wear on your tires
If you have noticed any of these signs of suspension trouble, come see us today at Scotty’s Automotive. We will perform an accurate diagnosis and repair so you can get back in control and get back to loving your ride again.
Shocks and Struts Repair Near Me
Shock absorbers and struts are the most widely recognized of the typical steering and suspension system components. Your shocks and/or struts play a major role in your suspension system, particularly in terms of bounce. If you have noticed that you are feeling every little bump and bounce in the road, it may be time to repair or replace your shocks and struts.
For all of your suspension repair needs, contact the team at Scotty’s Automotive. Our suspension repair experts are able to combine their ASE-Certified expertise with a state-of-the-art facility to deliver the best suspension repair in Montague, NJ.